Asus P8Z77-V Le Plus Lga 1155 Intel Z77 Hdmi Sata 6GB/S Usb 3. 0 Atx Intel MotherboardConsumer Rating
- Quad-GPU SLI AND Quad-GPU/3Way Cross Fire X Support? Flexible Multi-GPU Solutions, featuring the most powerful Intel Z77 platform to optimize PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations
- UEFI BIOS BIOS control via a Graphical Interface with a mouse controlled support featuring unparalleled control options, 2. 2TB or higher native HD support, and Quick Boot features
- SMART DIGI+ Power Control? Flexible precise adjustments for System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling on both CPU and RAM
- ASUS USB 3. 0 Boost? Set USB 3. 0 devices into 3 modes: Normal, Turbo, UASP to improve overall read/write performance instantaneously
- USB BIOS Flashback? Plug in USB with BIOS file and flip the dedicated switch for the simplest BIOS update
The ASUS P8Z77-V LE PLUS motherboard features the Intel Z77 chipset, which supports the Intel LGA 1155 socket, and created for use with 2nd/3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Processors. EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load needs in real-time, while TPU provides intelligent system scaling for incredible increases in platform performance with no losing stability. With SMART DIGI+ Power Control, users have unprecedented manage more than their system, and can adjust their system to be extremely efficient by supplying consistent power delivery to reach the HIGHEST performance on the Z77 platform! The P8Z77-V LE PLUS also comes with the ASUS exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 (DIP3) technologies integrated, featuring the SMART DIGI+ Power Control – capable of ultra-precise tuning for the CPU, i GPU, and DRAM, perfect for the Overclocking experience. 0 for both Quad-GPU SLI AND Quad-GPU/3-Way Cross Fire X Support, which offers flexibility in scalable graphics performance for the gaming and pc enthusiast or the graphic designer wanting to harness additional GPU Compute power in leading media applications. ASUS is pleased to announce that the new P8Z77-V LE PLUS supports PCIe 3.
2019 Copyright (C) ASUS Motherboards