Asus Maximus V Formula/thunderfx Lga 1155 Intel Z77 Hdmi Sata 6GB/S Usb 3. 0 Extended Atx Intel MotherboardConsumer Rating
- DDR3 Dual-channel Memory at speeds up to 2800MHz offer exceptional performance to gamers and enthusiasts. Overclockers will appreciate Mem Tweak It, which allows real-time memory tuning without a system reboot, saving a tremendous amount of time.
- Enjoy uncompromised media performance with Intel's Quick Sync Video technology
- Incorporated into the R. O. G. Z77 motherboard, Intel Smart Response Technology is an SSD caching technology which offers enhanced performance with the capacity of today's latest hard disk drives.
- This Motherboard now comes with the THUNDERFX R. O. G. External USB Sound Card, which is optimally designed for use with a Gaming Headset.
- The Game First II with Traffic Shaping technology ensures pings are kept low through constant packet inspection and management, resulting in reduced latency and contributing to smoother online gaming.
The ASUS Republic of Gamer (R. Supreme FX IV is in a position to drive 300 Ω load impedance to handle far much more impactful output than standard onboard audio hardware, generating superior effects and surround fields for enveloping sound in-game! Upgraded to the fourth generation of audio solutions, Supreme FX IV creates an unrivaled audio standard with PCB Shielding technology, headphone amplifier and a set of premium audio capacitors. With the great expectations from gamers, R. O. G. is pleased to introduce the Maximus V FORMULA/THUNDERFX motherboard, featuring Intel's Z77 chipset supporting the latest LGA 1155 processors. The Maximus V FORMULA/THUNDERFX employs the exclusive Fusion Thermo technology, which is truly a dual configuration that enables both air and water cooling with an 100% copper water channel, also as a heatpipe wrapped in the thermal module. O. G.) series motherboards has often been the pioneers to new overclocking methods for enthusiasts.
2019 Copyright (C) ASUS Motherboards